16 August 2016

Three Visual Translations

I "visually translated" three late-career Paul Celan poems, which appear in the "Special Features" section on Denver Quarterly's website. The translations act as a digital supplement to the "Experimental Translation" portfolio that was co-edited by Aditi Machado and Michael Joseph Walsh in the recently released print issue.

In addition to the Visual Translations, I contributed a Translator's Note that provides further context for these pieces.

These translation combine both my interest in collage and poetry into a single project. Please visit the Denver Quarterly online tcheck out the work and support the press.

In other news, the poet Trey Moody conduct an interview with me regarding my recent books Unwanted Invention / Vargtimmen It appeared in the recent issue of The Conversant.

No comments:

Post a Comment